Manage a music library from 100 to 50,000+ audio files and playlists*; whether Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, or Podcasts; whether they’re located on your hard drive, CDs, or a network. Organize, browse, or search music by Genre, Artist, Year, Rating, etc., and never waste your time trying to find mp3s you know you have. MediaMonkey is the music organizer for the serious collector.
Sync with iPhones, iPods, and most any MP3 phone or Audio Device. Just click the Sync button to sync tracks, podcasts, and related properties such as Album Art, ratings, play history, and playlists with a broad range of portable devices*. With Volume Leveling, the tracks will even play back on your device at consistent volumes! Try MediaMonkey if you want painless synchronization with almost any portable player.
Record CDs to your hard drive using the high quality LAME MP3 encoder*, M4A encoder*, OGG encoder, WMA encoder, or FLAC encoder). MediaMonkey’s CD Ripper copies the CDs, automatically filling in track properties via freedb.Convert audio files from almost any audio format and preserve tag information**, using the MP3 converter, AAC/M4A converter, OGG converter, WMA converter, WAV converter and FLAC converters.
Automatically identify tracks that are missing information, whose tags are not synchronized, or that are duplicated elsewhere. Fix Tags with Automatic Lookup and Tagging of album art and other track information from Amazon. Lookup CD information on Freedb or via CD-TEXT, and find missing track details through music-related sites such as Allmusic. If you have a large music collection, MediaMonkey will help you update your tags quickly and accurately.
What's New in MediaMonkey 188.8.131.527 Beta:
- Column Sort and Grouping settings/issues
- Tree fails to update on Property edits (regression)
- MM3 --> MM4 upgrade: many config settings are lost
- ASIO output plugin fails in MM4
- Performance: loading track list takes 20% longer than MM3
- MediaMonkey over remote desktop can throw an error
- Glided skin: incorrect track length when longer than 100 mins
- Out of memory when adding cover in FLAC file
- Crash when using Mini Player while playing Video
1. CloneDVD 184.108.40.206
2. Virtual CloneDrive 220.127.116.11 Final
3. CDBurnerXP 18.104.22.16868
4. ConvertXToDVD 22.214.171.124 Beta
5. Nero Burning ROM 12.5.00900