Features of WYSIWYG Web Builder 9:
- No HTML knowledge needed!
- Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
- Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
- Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
- Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
- Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
- ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
- Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
- Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
- Built-in Banner maker.
- Rollover images.
- Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
- Image maps.
- Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Navigation bars.
- Tab Menus.
- Slide Menus.
- Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
- Slide Show component .
- Support for third-party add-ons (extensions), using the Web Builder Extension Builder.
- Import existing HTML pages.
- Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
- Built-in Popup support.
- Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
- Page transitions in Page Properties.
- Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
- Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
- Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
- Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle,Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
- Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
- Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
- Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
- Rotation for shapes and images.
- Ability to group/ungroup objects.
- Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
- Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
- Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
- Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
- Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
- The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
- RSS Feed object with podcast option.
- Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
- Google compatible sitemap generator
What's New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.3:
- Fixed: External files have invalid link in Site Tree.
- Fixed: Texture image not saved for Marquee.
- Fixed: Sub menu orientation in vertical menubar.
- Fixed: Editing Page HTML deletes extra character
- Fixed: Audio mute attribute in HTML5 video.
- Fixed: Rollover Text link style is not applied.
- Improved: ‘Select All’ includes layers/forms.
- Improved: ‘Process file’ in user made extensions now also processes $ID$ , $LEFT$, $TOP$, $WIDTH$ and $HEIGHT$ variables.
- Improved: Logout object clears ‘fullname’ session variable.
- Improved: Linking selected email address supports dots in name.
- Improved: When choosing the HTML5 Video object browse for video files is set by default.
- Improved: Text object uses just one dir=rtl in the container div instead of in each child object
- Improved: HTML5 video shows poster image on the workpage.
- Improved: @font-face for web safe fonts. If a web safe font is not in the user defined web safe fonts list (Options->Miscellaneous->Fonts) then @font-face code will also be generated for that font.
- Improved: Vertical alignment of custom image in bulleted list.
- Improved: Added ‘height’ to css of SlideMenu for better wysiwyg results.
- New feature: Added ‘Prompt for an address, and require one’ shipping option to PayPal buttons.
- New feature: Added ‘Verificated Page’ option to Signup object. Specifies the page that the user is directed to after email verification.
- New feature: Added the ability to create a login form without an external database. Set database type to ‘none’. Usernames and passwords will be embeded in the page.
- New feature: Added spell checker suggestions in the context menu of the text object (requires the spell checker extension).
- New feature: Added ‘text alignment’ to Style Manager. Useful for Editbox or TextArea.
- New feature: Added ‘auto titles’ option to photo gallery. Use this option tyo automatically assign titles to the images based on the filename.
- New feature: Added ‘CSS3 Animations/transitions’ to Rollover image.
- New feature: Added ‘Lightbox’ option to HTML5 audio/video. Makes it possible to play the media file in a lightbox after clicking on a preview image.
- New feature: Added new ‘Vimeo’ object, to easily add Vimeo videos to your website.
- New feature: Added support for background-size (CSS3). This makes it possible to size/stretch background images in layers, forms, buttons etc. Supports contain, cover, pixels and percentages!
1. FlashGet 22.214.171.1240
2. Google Chrome 34.0.1847.45 Beta
3. Cute FTP 8.3.4.0007
4. Orbit Downloader 126.96.36.199
5. FileZilla 188.8.131.52