Features of WYSIWYG Web Builder 10:
- No HTML knowledge needed!
- Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
- Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
- Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
- Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
- Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
- ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
- Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
- Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
- Built-in Banner maker.
- Rollover images.
- Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
- Image maps.
- Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Navigation bars.
- Tab Menus.
- Slide Menus.
- Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
- Slide Show component .
- Support for third-party add-ons (extensions), using the Web Builder Extension Builder.
- Import existing HTML pages.
- Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
- Built-in Popup support.
- Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
- Page transitions in Page Properties.
- Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
- Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
- Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
- Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle,Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
- Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
- Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
- Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
- Rotation for shapes and images.
- Ability to group/ungroup objects.
- Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
- Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
- Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
- Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
- Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
- The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
- RSS Feed object with podcast option.
- Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
- Google compatible sitemap generator
What's New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.1:
– Fixed: PayPal button does not have a z-index.
– Fixed: Issue with Objects on layers used in content place holder and RWD.
– Fixed: Extra in Content Place Holder.
– Fixed: Size of Panel Menu button in breakpoints.
– Fixed: Hidden objects on layers in master frame content (on RWD breakpoints) become visible in the default view.
– Fixed: Panel Menu does not save synchronization level
– Fixed: Invalid Modal Layer height.
– Fixed: Font and size not saved in Wrapping text.
– Fixed: Combobox in Mobile Page does not display drop down list.
– Fixed: width/height not included for HTML5 video lightbox.
– Improved: Optimized memory allocation for live rendering of extensions.
– Improved: Layers that use ‘right’ or ‘bottom’ offset now work in breakpoints.
– Improved: Layers with relative sizing can now have different relative values at different breakpoints.
– Improved: Anchored Layers now can have different offsets in breakpoints.
– Improved: Carousel ‘activate’ event is now also triggered on page load.
– Improved: Inserting new notes will first enable notes visibility (otherwise you won’t see the newly insert note).
– Improved: Fonts in user-made extensions now also support @font-face.
– New feature: Added ‘Move Up’ and ‘Move Down’ options in Manage Breakpoints
– New feature: Added ‘Copy’ option in Manage Breakpoints to copy a breakpoint.
– New feature: Added ‘Orientation’ option to breakpoint. Now you can also set the orientation for a breakpoint in combination with the max width.
– New feature: If a form, layer or other container is locked then it will no longer accept new objects. This can be useful to place objects on top of the layer without making it its parent.
– New feature: Added ‘Remove from layer’ in object context menus.
– New feature: Added support for the ‘activate’ event to SlideShow. This event will be triggered when another image becomes active. This can be useful to show/hide objects, start animations and timers or synchronize with objects.
– New feature: Added ‘Fill entire browser window’ option to ‘HTML5 Video’ and ‘Vimeo’ so it can be used as page background.
1. FlashGet 184.108.40.2060
2. Google Chrome 39.0.2171.71
3. Cute FTP 8.3.4.0007
4. Orbit Downloader 220.127.116.11
5. FileZilla 18.104.22.168