WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
What's New in WinRAR 5.11 Final:
- WinRAR can unpack TAR archives containing folders with pax extended headers. Previous versions failed to unpack them.
- “Keep broken files” extraction option is supported for 7-Zip archives.
- Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR 5.10 did not set “hidden”, “read-only” and “system” file attributes when unpacking ZIP archives;
b) WinRAR 5.10 failed to update self-extracting RAR archives containing nested ZIP archives stored without compression;
c) ZIP archive created with “Do not store paths” option included unnecessary empty name records for folders;
d) archived files could have 1 hour modification time error in Windows XP;
e) deleting a file in RAR5 solid archive containing files stored with -ver switch caused such files to lose version information;
f) black rectangles were displayed instead of toolbar buttons in 16- and 24- bit screen color modes and Windows custom text size larger than 100%.
1. Total Commander 8.51a Final
2. Adobe Reader 11.0.09
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Final
4. VirtualBox 4.3.16 Build 95972
5. R-Studio 7.2 Build 155152